Tuesday 13 August 2013

It Was Time To Write Again

Time to blog again and not as an anonymous food blogger either (which I have been neglecting for the past while). For 48 straight days, I posted to a travel blog while I backpacked through Europe. For some reason, people read every day. I don't know why. All I remember from that trip is being very cold and spending every other day on a train. But I guess that was interesting enough if you weren't actually freezing your butt off on a train that you weren't sure if it was actually going where you wanted it to go. Fun!

But I got home and people said, you need to keep blogging. All I could think was you really don't want to read about my day-to-day life. It's boring. I wake up, I go to work, I come home, spend the night in the kitchen and go to bed, then repeat. Over and over again. So not exciting.

It's been several months since I've been back. Actually it's hard to believe it's been almost four months now. But I've come to realize in those four months that I do do the odd interesting thing. In those months there's been a couple of things I'd call interesting, entertaining and worth writing about. So hence this blog. Posts will be infrequent at best because that's how often interesting things happen, but sometimes they're worth mentioning. Actually, typically when they're worth mentioning, they are really good. So stay tuned for the fun bits and the milestones.


No comments:

Post a Comment